Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Can't Take It Anymore!


As a meteorologist who skis, I live for cool stormy weather, but like many of you, I can't take it anymore!  It's time to join the Homer Simpson Angry Mob Fun Run and declare open season on Mother Nature.  These spring storms don't provide great powder skiing and do nothing but muck up the corn.

We're in a bit of a break now, but I just looked at the short- and medium-range forecast guidance and unsettled weather continues for the next several days.  I wish we could send this weather to Texas where they could use a dousing for the wildfires have now charred a million acres.

Is there a bright side?  Well, perhaps we can finally get the Alta-Collins snowdepth over 200" and the seasonal snowfall over 700" (we sit at 181" and 664" right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment